- Presentations and Webinars
Presentations and Webinars
Telehealth presentations and webinars by members of the Rural Telehealth Research Center:
- Shea C. Telestroke network development and maintenance in North Carolina. Presented at 10th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementaion in Health. December 4, 2017. Arlington, VA.
- Ward MM. Telehealth in the Rural Emergency Department: Using Mixed Methods to Explore Benefits. College of Public Health Distinguished Faculty Lecture. August 30, 2017. Iowa City, IA.
- Mohr N. Telemedicine Availability Increases Radiography, ED Length-of-Stay, and Transfer Rate for Rural North Dakota Trauma Patients. Presented at SAEM Annual Conference. May 18, 2017. Orlando, FL.
- Burgess A. Use of Telehealth Services Among Rural Medicaid Enrollees: A Baseline Inventory. Presented at National Rural Health Association Annual Rural Health Conference. May 10, 2017. San Diego, CA.
- Ward MM. Telehealth in the Emergency Department (TeleED): Services and Issues. Presented to the Iowa Rural Health and Primary Care Advisory Committee. May 3, 2017. Iowa City, IA.
- Mohr N. Use of the Tele-Emergency Performance Assessment Report Tool: A Standardized Approach to Measuring Impact. Presented at ATA Conference. April 24, 2017. Orlando, FL.
- Mohr N. Utilization and Clinical Outcomes for Trauma Patients Treated with Telemedicine in Rural North Dakota Hospitals. Presented at ATA Conference. April 23, 2017. Orlando, FL.
- Ward M. Identifying Measures for Evaluating Telehealth. Presented at SEARCH 2017 Telehealth Research Symposium. April 5, 2017. Leesburg, VA.
- Ward MM. Assessing Quality in Telehealth Initiatives. Panel presenation at the MATRC Summit 2017. April 4, 2017. Lansdowne, VA.
- Ward MM. Telehealth in the Emergency Department: Applications, Utilizations, and Effects. Presented at the Health Systems Research Seminar Series, University of Ottawa. March 24, 2017. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Coburn A. Rural Health at a Digital Crossroad: The Future of Rural Telehealth. Presented at NTCA - The Rural Broadband Association. December 15, 2016, Washington DC.
- Gale J & Lambert D. The Business Case for Telebehavioral Health in Children's System of Care. Presented as part of The Children's Mental Health Network's Children's Behavioral Health Information Gateway Technical Assistance Webinar Series. November 5, 2015; webinar.
- Gale JA. Improving Access to Care: Use of Telehealth by Critical Access Hospitals. Presented as part of the TASC 90 Technical Assistance Webinar: Improving Access to Care: Use of Telehealth by Critical Access Hospitals. February 11, 2015; webinar.
- Gale JA. Rural Telemental Health Delivery Models: Opportunities and Challenges. Presented at the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health Region A Meeting, June 19, 2013; Providence, RI.
- Lambert D, Gale J, Croll Z, & Hansen AY. Rural Telemental Health Programs: Models That Enhance Access and Service Delivery. Presented at the National Rural Health Association Annual Meeting, April 20, 2012; Denver, CO.