- Presentations and Webinars
Presentations and Webinars
Telehealth presentations and webinars by members of the Rural Telehealth Research Center:
- Coburn A. Rural Health at a Digital Crossroad: The Future of Rural Telehealth. Presented at NTCA - The Rural Broadband Association. December 15, 2016, Washington DC.
- Gale J & Lambert D. The Business Case for Telebehavioral Health in Children's System of Care. Presented as part of The Children's Mental Health Network's Children's Behavioral Health Information Gateway Technical Assistance Webinar Series. November 5, 2015; webinar.
- Gale JA. Improving Access to Care: Use of Telehealth by Critical Access Hospitals. Presented as part of the TASC 90 Technical Assistance Webinar: Improving Access to Care: Use of Telehealth by Critical Access Hospitals. February 11, 2015; webinar.
- Gale JA. Rural Telemental Health Delivery Models: Opportunities and Challenges. Presented at the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health Region A Meeting, June 19, 2013; Providence, RI.
- Lambert D, Gale J, Croll Z, & Hansen AY. Rural Telemental Health Programs: Models That Enhance Access and Service Delivery. Presented at the National Rural Health Association Annual Meeting, April 20, 2012; Denver, CO.